Murray unconcerned by critics
Andy Murray says has not taken any notice of recent concerns over his form and feels he's made a good start at Wimbledon.
Many pundits have questioned whether the British number one can challenge for the title at SW19 this year, for a number of reasons. The Scot was struggling with a back injury during last month's French Open and then endured a poor run of results on grass - including a first round exit at Queen's Club. But Murray looked in good shape when he arrived on Centre Court on Tuesday, disposing of the experienced Nikolay Davydenko in just 90 minutes. He said: "I just wanted to go out there, play well, keep my focus, and not worry about the other stuff. I think I did a good job of that. It's time to let the tennis do the talking." Murray, a Wimbledon semi-finalist in the last three years, will now play either big-serving Croatian Ivo Karlovic or Israel's Dudi Sela in round two. Speaking after his 6-1 6-1 6-4 success, the world number four insisted: "I haven't heard anything that has been said the last few days."