Free betting tips: Croatia v England
A tight game is in prospect as the World Cup semi-finalists clash again, but it could end in more disappointment for England.
Croatia to beat England 1-0 at 6/1
This repeat of the World Cup semi-final will likely go a long way to deciding which of England or Croatia drops out of the top tier of the UEFA Nations League with both sides having already lost once to Spain.
England lost narrowly at home but were well outplayed, while Croatia succumbed to a 6-0 thrashing in Elche.
It was a bruising defeat for the World Cup runners-up, but this should be a tighter affair. Croatia have won five of their last six at home, but three of those victories were by a one-goal margin. And two of those three were 1-0 wins, which looks an excellent 6/1 chance here.
England are a solid side who give little away, and Croatia will be determined to avoid the defensive horror show they suffered against Spain.
Croatia’s greater individual quality eventually did for England in the World Cup semi-final, and with home advantage Luka Modric and co should be confident of getting the job done in the 90 minutes available here rather than the 120 needed in Russia.
The same logic also makes Draw/Croatia at 5/1 an appealing option in the HT/FT market, while under 2.5 goals looks a solid 8/13 for odds-on backers.
- All prices with bet365.com and correct at time of publication.
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Draw/Arsenal HT/FT against Fulham at 15/4
- Gylfi Sigurdsson to score against Leicester at 10/3
- Under 2.5 goals in Chelsea v MOL Vidi at 5/2
- Arsenal to beat Qarabag to nil at 13/10
- Napoli to beat Liverpool at 12/5
- Manchester United and Valencia to draw at 11/4
- Tottenham to beat Huddersfield to nil at 11/8
- West Ham to beat Manchester United at 7/2
- Liverpool/Liverpool HT/FT v PSG at 21/10
- Liverpool to beat Tottenham at 7/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland to nil at 6/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland 4-0 at 16/1
- Marko Arnautovic to score against Arsenal at 13/5
- Aleksandar Mitrovic to score against Tottenham at 3/1
- Jamie Vardy to score against Manchester United at 11/4