Free Betting Tips: Israel v Scotland
Scotland look for back-to-back UEFA Nations League victories and look good value to get three points against Israel…
Scotland to win to nil at 11/4
Israel look to have been significantly over-rated in this one. Scotland are no world-beaters but they are a solid side and made a decent start to their UEFA Nations League campaign with a routine 2-0 win over Albania.
They should pick up the win here at 13/8, but could do better still and do so without conceding at 11/4.
Scotland have beaten Hungary and Lithuania within their last five away games. Both those teams are superior to this Israel team, and the Scots kept clean sheets in both those victories.
Israel, meanwhile, have lost eight of their last 10 games with their only win in that time a 1-0 victory over lowly Liechtenstein. Six of their last eight games have been lost without scoring, including three of the last four at home.
- All prices with bet365.com and correct at time of publication.
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Draw/Arsenal HT/FT against Fulham at 15/4
- Gylfi Sigurdsson to score against Leicester at 10/3
- Under 2.5 goals in Chelsea v MOL Vidi at 5/2
- Arsenal to beat Qarabag to nil at 13/10
- Napoli to beat Liverpool at 12/5
- Manchester United and Valencia to draw at 11/4
- Tottenham to beat Huddersfield to nil at 11/8
- West Ham to beat Manchester United at 7/2
- Liverpool/Liverpool HT/FT v PSG at 21/10
- Liverpool to beat Tottenham at 7/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland to nil at 6/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland 4-0 at 16/1
- Marko Arnautovic to score against Arsenal at 13/5
- Aleksandar Mitrovic to score against Tottenham at 3/1
- Jamie Vardy to score against Manchester United at 11/4