Free betting tips: Republic of Ireland v Denmark
Denmark return to Ireland after a 5-1 World Cup qualifying win last year, and look value for another victory here…
Denmark to beat Republic of Ireland at 13/8
Ireland are still to really recover from the 5-1 thrashing dished out by Denmark in the World Cup qualification play-off, and even without talisman Christian Eriksen – who scored a hat-trick that night – the Danes look value here at bigger than 6/4.
That defeat started a run of four defeats in six games for the Irish, with 14 goals conceded in that run. Denmark were convincing 2-0 winners over a Wales team that beat Ireland 4-1 last time out and can take another three UEFA Nations League points here.
Were Eriksen involved we’d be looking to the handicaps given Ireland’s porous backline, but in his absence we’ll stick with a straightforward win bet here. If you do want something meatier then a 1-0 Denmark win looks more than fair at 11/2 given how much of the onus for goalscoring in this side has fallen on Eriksen over the last 12 to 18 months.
- All prices with bet365.com and correct at time of publication.
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Draw/Arsenal HT/FT against Fulham at 15/4
- Gylfi Sigurdsson to score against Leicester at 10/3
- Under 2.5 goals in Chelsea v MOL Vidi at 5/2
- Arsenal to beat Qarabag to nil at 13/10
- Napoli to beat Liverpool at 12/5
- Manchester United and Valencia to draw at 11/4
- Tottenham to beat Huddersfield to nil at 11/8
- West Ham to beat Manchester United at 7/2
- Liverpool/Liverpool HT/FT v PSG at 21/10
- Liverpool to beat Tottenham at 7/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland to nil at 6/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland 4-0 at 16/1
- Marko Arnautovic to score against Arsenal at 13/5
- Aleksandar Mitrovic to score against Tottenham at 3/1
- Jamie Vardy to score against Manchester United at 11/4