Free betting tips: Scotland v Portugal
Scotland made a bad start to the international break, and things are unlikely to get easier when Portugal come to town…
Portugal came from behind to beat Poland 3-2 in their Nations League clash, and have conceded only one goal in their last three friendlies despite facing Belgium and Croatia in that run.
Scotland, for their part, have lost seven of their last nine friendly games and have failed to score a single goal in any of those defeats. Their last friendly, against another of Europe’s heavyweights Belgium, ended in a 4-0 home defeat last month.
- All prices with bet365.com and correct at time of publication.
Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Draw/Arsenal HT/FT against Fulham at 15/4
- Gylfi Sigurdsson to score against Leicester at 10/3
- Under 2.5 goals in Chelsea v MOL Vidi at 5/2
- Arsenal to beat Qarabag to nil at 13/10
- Napoli to beat Liverpool at 12/5
- Manchester United and Valencia to draw at 11/4
- Tottenham to beat Huddersfield to nil at 11/8
- West Ham to beat Manchester United at 7/2
- Liverpool/Liverpool HT/FT v PSG at 21/10
- Liverpool to beat Tottenham at 7/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland to nil at 6/5
- Belgium to beat Scotland 4-0 at 16/1
- Marko Arnautovic to score against Arsenal at 13/5
- Aleksandar Mitrovic to score against Tottenham at 3/1
- Jamie Vardy to score against Manchester United at 11/4