Milan midfielder still on radar of duo
AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie is still a man in demand with Wolves and Monaco both being linked with January bids.
The Ivory Coast international was heavily linked with a move away from the San Siro during the summer transfer window as Milan looked to reshuffle their squad.
However despite interest, a deal failed to materialise and he remained with the Rossoneri, making his 100th appearance for the club at the weekend.
The 22-year-old seems determined to fight for his place in the Milan side, but there could still be the possibility of a move away when the transfer window re-opens in January.
Wolves haven't given up on signing AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie, according to reports.
More here: https://t.co/zWI6dJeS4I
— Wolves Live (@WolvesFC_latest) September 26, 2019
Monaco are said to be back in the hunt after they came close to signing him in the summer.
It was claimed that a fee of €25million had been agreed between the two clubs, but for one reason or another a deal did not happen.
The Italian press claim it could be reignited in the new year as Monaco have struggled in the early part of the Ligue 1 season and are in need of reinforcements.
The same could be said of English Premier League side Wolves, who have also started slowly and have the added games in the Europa League to contend with.
They will provide strong competition and Kessie would no doubt be tempted at the chance to head to England if he does opt to leave Milan.